Friday, June 18, 2010

Stalled

June is always a crazy month for me - my birthday, my garden, my job, my life... it all collides. I think it has something to do with sunny days and warm weather. I have several pieces of frames that I have every intention of completing today. Tomorrow, my "Obbligato" piece will be showcased on Etsy's Art Showcase and I need to add to my stock before then.

On the list of "excuses for why art has stalled" I can add the fact that my miter saw is broken. Well, the all important safety mechanism is broken. The parts to repair it cost nearly as much as a replacement saw. That really bothers me. The old saw was bought for projects around the house and probably wasn't meant for the volume of work I've put it through. I'm thinking that I need to invest in a more industrial miter saw.

Watch for more posts later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment