Saturday, July 10, 2010

Progress

Well, two things finally got me off my butt and back to work on these frames. First, I had a buyer give me some amazing and glowing praise for some work. It is amazing how kind words can really motivate you, isn't it? Second, I made a check list and this is the last thing on the list "finish nat park frames and post them." I'm headed out of town for a conference next week and my studio is a mess. I need to complete at least one project before I head out, these frames are it. The picture shows them coated with polyurethane and drying nicely on my picnic table.

I've also started a quick additional series of frames with some old vintage dominos, playing cards and some vintage Vegas postcards. So much for a tidier studio next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment